Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #310617

| Unfiltered | December 2, 2023

3 Friends and I are playing a board game online. We all have a hero with roles to do, (damage, support, healer etc). We are surviving but, got really roughed up and we need healing. My female friend is playing the main healer.

me: Okay Female friend, we need healing when it is your turn next. We are all super hurt right now.

Female friend: I got this. Don’t worry, I have the cards to allow me to heal.
Me: Unless on the start of your turn you draw the “cannot heal” villian card. Then we are completely dead.

Female friend: Don’t worry, the odds of me getting one is sl—-
*as she plays the top villian card, it flat out says “heroes cannot heal this turn. You can feel her heart pop out of her chest, drop to the floor, roll down the hill toward the ocean, and straight into its depths. There is complete silence for a few seconds until I let out an evil laugh.*

me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Girly! I’m kidding, that card was played 2 turns ago remember? I placed it back on top when nobody was looking.

Female friend: That was PURE EVIL!

ME: I felt your heart dropped!!

friend 1: I felt that too, that was a new level of evil on your part.

friend 2: I agree, but that was funny as hell.

female friend: I am not going to heal you anymore….

Me: WORTH IT! I have tears coming out my eyes right now.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!