Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56758

Unfiltered | March 12, 2016

(I work for a beauty supply store and every week we have designated resets, which means we get packets and boxes to put new products out for each brand during their designated week. Most of the time, we do them ourselves but every so often, a vendor will come in from marketing or the brand itself to do the reset. We’re behind on resets at the time, so I’m trying my best to catch up while four vendors work on two others. They have been excessively needy the entire time)

Vendor #1: We have someone else coming in, she just went to the wrong location and will be here late.

Me: Ok, its not a problem. Here are all the papers you need and your fixture pieces.

(They get started. Before the store opens, the front door is kept locked at all times unless its to let someone in. There is not a policy stating vendors or cleaners cannot open the door for someone they work with, this is well known across all of our stores.)

Vendor #2: *aggressively knocks on the front door continuously* Where are you guys?!

Vendor #1: *to me* Could you help open the door please?

(They had no idea how to open the front door, which is a basic twist lock. I was amazed.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!