Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #27981

Unfiltered | January 18, 2016

(I’ve recently got a game and fallen in love with the game’s male main character. I’ve been talking about him to my friend online, but she has yet to see a picture)

Me: “Back in a few, going up to set up the Xbox again.”

Friend: “Alright, I’ll be on tumblr.”

Friend: *a few minutes later, sends a screenshot of a picture of him on tumblr* “do you know this guy?

He’s from [game] it says. He’s ugly as sin.”

Me: *offended* “[Maaaain Character]!”

Friend: “What?”

Me: “:( that’s [main character] you meanie. How dare you compare him to Ed Sheeran of all people.”

Friend: “What?? I didn’t?”

Me: “Two weeks ago you said the same thing about Sheeran, sent me a pic and captioned it ‘this fella’s ugly as sin’.”

(Neither of us are a fan of Sheeran’s music or his looks)

Friend: “How the h*** do you remember that??”

Me: “I don’t know. I’m still offended by the way.”

Friend: “And [character] is still ugly as sin. He’s got beady little eyes and a weird face.”

Me: “Noooooo!”

(I love him because he’s imperfect and hilarious and I think he’s both cute and handsome, but she still disagrees with me. At least we can agree that Ed Sheeran is ugly. (Sorry!))

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!