Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Your Order Lamb-Chopped In Half

, , , | Right | October 10, 2020

My grandma goes to her butcher about an hour before closing time. The butcher stops making meat about two or three hours before closing because some of the meat takes a while to cook. There are only a couple of lamb chops left, and my grandma wants to cook a nice meal for some family coming to town, so she grabs the last two.

Customer #1: “Why did you take the last two lamb chops?”

Grandma: “Not that it’s your business, but I have some family coming in town tonight and wanted to prepare a nice meal for them.”

Customer #1: “Well, I, too, have some guests coming over. You don’t need two cuts!”

[Customer #1] then reaches into my grandmother’s cart and removes one of the lamb chops, places it in her own cart, and walks away. The butcher looks at my grandma with a face of surprise and begins to call out to [Customer #1]. My grandma holds up her hand to the butcher.

Grandma: “No, it’s okay. She obviously needs it more than me.”

The butcher gave her a discount on the one lamb chop she ended up buying and a coupon for the next time she came in.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!