Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Your Costume Is Streets Ahead

, , , , | Friendly | October 15, 2015

(While taking my little sister Trick or Treating on Halloween one year, I decide to go as the world’s worst bed-sheet ghost by using Sesame Street bed-sheets. It is meant to be funny and I get quite a few laughs out of it, until…)

Three-Year-Old Girl: “Mommy, I don’t want it!”

Mother: “It’s okay, sweetie, it’s just a costume. It’s not a real ghost.”

(She tries to shield her child from me until I pass.)

Me: “One year, I was a bloodstained axe murderer. Not even a whisper behind my back. Then, there was the year I was a zombie from The Walking Dead with my guts hanging out. Everyone passed by like this was normal. And last year, I was a completely accurate nurse from Silent Hill 2, complete with the bloated, disfigured face, twitchy, creepy walk, and a rusty pipe, and not a tear from a single toddler was shed. But then I cut some holes in a bed-sheet covered in Big Bird…!”

Little Sister: *singing* “Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Depressame Street?”


This story is part of our Creepy Kids roundup!

Read the next Creepy Kids roundup story!

Read the Creepy Kids roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!