Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You’ll Find The Answer In The End

| Learning | May 20, 2014

(My biology teacher has just assigned a make-work sheet to fill out. It’s a file on Google Drive, and we get laptops and class time to complete it.)

Me: “You know, I’ve found every single assignment from [Teacher] on the first hit on Google.”

Lab Partner: “You should try it. This is just to take up some class time anyway.”

(I type a basic description of the assignment in to Google.)

Lab Partner: “Ha! It’s the second hit, not the first!”

Me: “Shut up. I was close.”

(I click it.)

Me: “Oh, hey. Look what’s at the bottom of the page.”

Lab Partner: “An answer key?”

Me: “An answer key.”

(We print out the key. Shortly after, a student goes up to the teacher. The teacher then calls to the class.)

Teacher: “So it may have come to your attention that I didn’t remove the answer key from the bottom of the worksheet I shared with you…”

(I look back at the worksheet on Google Drive. Sure enough, if you scroll down, the answer key is right there.)

Lab Partner: “So he not only stole an assignment online from some college professor in Wisconsin, he was too lazy to take the answers off the end?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!