Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You’d Be Crazy Not To

| Friendly | June 17, 2016

(My best friend and I are walking from a convention centre to his house. I’m not familiar with the area, so rely on my friend’s navigation skills, forgetting that every time I do so we end up getting lost. After walking for 15 minutes perpendicular to where we needed to be, we come across a familiar landmark, one of the hospitals, and realise the best way to get back on track is to cut through the grounds to the road on the other side. After passing through the grounds of the psychiatric ward we reach the road we’re after, and find our way out blocked by an eight-foot wall and spiked gates. We decide to just jump the wall rather than trek back looking for a way around, so he boosts me up, I straddle the wall and pull him up, and then we drop down the other side together, which turns out to be about 12 feet down. We look around, and see the big “[LOCATION] PSYCHIATRIC UNIT” sign behind us, and a group of people slightly further along the pavement looking at us in surprise.)

Best Friend: “YES! WE’VE ESCAPED! RUN, BEFORE THE DOCTORS REALISE!”

(We ran like h*** until we were out of sight, laughing the whole way. A fun diversion, considering the half an hour he added to our walk home.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!