Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You Shouldn’t Say That Anywhere, But Especially Not On A Plane

, , , , , , | Right | CREDIT: jcforbes | July 23, 2022

I was on a plane, flying from North Carolina to Los Angeles. A man and a woman boarded with four children, aged roughly four to eight. They hadn’t booked seats together, and they made a stink to get people to switch seats with them to get the six to sit together.

About an hour into the flight, two girls started skipping and running from the middle of the plane up to the cockpit and back repeatedly. They got bored of it and sat down eventually.

Maybe three hours in, a boy started sprinting from one end of the plane to the other incessantly. Many passengers complained. A flight attendant got him to stop. That lasted fifteen minutes, and off to the races he went again. Somebody else complained and he stopped… briefly. Now, a male flight attendant had enough, escorted the boy back to his seat, and forcefully told the parents to control the kids.

This is where I took my headphones off due to the yelling. The father was LIVID at being told to control his kids. He was screaming about having four kids and only two adults. He was screaming about the flight attendant touching his kid. He threatened to sue multiple times. Finally, the attendant yelled:

Attendant: “Put your f****** mask on and sit the f*** down!”

The dude lost his s*** even more.

Father: “I have your information! I will find you and I will shoot you!”

That’s the moment I knew my night was going to suck.

It took a while, but eventually, all of the attendants gathered and restrained the guy. A little while later, the pilot told us we had to turn to Albuquerque and land. We stayed on the plane and local police escorted the guy and his family off of the plane. As I was one of few that wasn’t wearing headphones when everything happened, they got my information, then sent the FBI on and interviewed me.

After that, we were told there was no fuel truck available to top us off, so they had to send one in. Then, the maintenance guy who needed to sign off on the plane was at home and had to be called in. We eventually got going and made it to LAX about two hours late.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!