Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You Know What They Say About Idle Hands…

, , , | Right | September 10, 2008

Me: “Thank you for calling [Pizza Place]. May I take your order?”

Customer: “Yes, I’d like one of those large Philly cheesesteak pizzas you’re advertising on TV.”

Me: “Sir, that’s not us. That’s [Competitor].”

Customer: “What do you mean that’s not you? I just saw the commercial.”

Me: “I don’t know what commercial you saw, but we don’t have that pizza. Only [Competitor] does.”

Customer: “Let me talk to your manager because you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Me: “Sir, I am the manager.”

Customer: “Well, obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about. I want your boss’s number. I’m gonna tell him about this and then we’ll see.”

Me: “You’re welcome to call him, but he’ll tell you the same thing I did: that’s not our pizza.”

Customer: “Then I’ll call his boss and their boss and keep going till I finally get someone who agrees with me!”

Me: *sarcastically* “Must be nice to have that much time on your hands!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!