Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You Just ‘F’d Yourself

, , , , , | Learning | August 25, 2017

I’m put in a partnered presentation with a guy that I, unfortunately, know very well. I am dreading the experience, as he has always had it out for me, for reasons unknown. He tries to stir up arguments a few times, but we both manage to focus on the assignment.

The night before, I review the project just before going to bed. All seems fine and dandy — I give myself a pat on the back for a job well done before going to sleep.

The next day, we get to our class and end up presenting second. His first few slides are great, I have to admit. He may annoy the h*** out of me, but he is smart. But when I get to my slides, after I read the text, some… interesting images show up.

Screen-caps of XXX… adult filmography slide onto the screen, accompanied with a soundtrack of moans and groans. My face turns bright red. What’s worse, the teacher is known for being very strict and very prude. He begins shouting at me for the images, no matter how much I insist it isn’t my fault.

Luckily, my friend is much more familiar with the program, so she directs it to a page that shows the edits of the presentation and when. Sure enough, the guy added the images and sound effects early this morning.

I ended up getting an A, and he got an F and an in-school detention. Justice is served!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!