Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You Got Any Of That Iron Man 6 In The Back?

, , , | Right | February 17, 2021

A woman comes up to me at the greeter stand and hands me a ticket. I check the ticket. It’s an advance ticket for a movie that isn’t out for another two weeks.

Me: “Um, I’m sorry, ma’am, but I think you handed me the wrong ticket.”

Customer: “Oh, I know it’s not for two weeks, but I just wanna see it now.”

Me: “Unfortunately, we don’t have the ability to play that particular movie at the moment.”

Customer: “How hard can it be to screen a movie early? Honestly?”

Me: *Chuckling* “Well, considering we don’t even have a print of it yet… very hard.”

The customer suddenly gets that wonderful “lightbulb going off” look on her face.

Customer: “You know… that makes sense. I thought you just had all the movies for the year in the back. Oh, well. Can I go and exchange this for a movie for today?”

Me: “Absolutely. They can do that for you right at the box office.”

Customer: *Beaming* “Thank you very much.”

As dumb as her rationale was, the fact she wasn’t combative or abusive kind of made her my favorite customer of the day.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!