Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

You And I Can Write A Bad Office Romance

| Working | October 28, 2015

(I have a boss who is a pretty hard worker, but has no clue about being professional with his workers. When we go out after a long night to have drinks, he always tags along even if he works early the next day. One night I get crazy drunk and hook up with him, which I really regret. I am terrified it’d be weird at work, but he makes me swear to not tell anyone because he’d lose his job. I figure we are cool, but a couple days after I leave the job for a different position, I am getting a lot of calls and texts from former coworkers, asking me to come over and hang out with them. Finally, I have enough.)

Me: “Okay, what is going on? Why is everyone trying to get in my pants?”

Former Coworker: “Oh, [Boss] said you guys were hooking up all the time at work and that we needed to lay off trying to get with you because you guys were an item. Now he’s mad because he says he dumped you and you had to take the new job so you didn’t have to see him anymore. He said you were good to go with the rest of us, though, so wanna hang out?”

(Definitely didn’t appreciate that he’d given all those guys my number, too, since I never gave it out. I had to block everyone in my phone from that place. Moral of the story is don’t make mistakes with classless people from a crappy place of work!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!