Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Yikes On All The Bikes

, , , , , | Friendly | March 16, 2022

One of my friends is REALLY into fighting racial injustices. Despite her constant calls of racism against the black community, she will often call others “mayo b****es” or “white snowflakes” and will not hear that she is wrong for any reason. Because of this, I’ve actually distanced myself for so long that I forgot she existed. When I posted something about a black actor passing suddenly, she popped up within seconds. 

Girl: “So, now you give a f*** about black lives? If he was gunned down in the street or died in prison, it wouldn’t be such a loss to you. But you give a d*** because he had cancer and suddenly, he’s worth your time?”

A friend chimes in.

Friend: “[My Name] is acknowledging that a great life was lost and you’re mad because she’s a white girl celebrating a black man? What the f***? Get your racist a** out of here.”

Girl: “I am not racist, you f****** pig face. Getting called on s*** is called consequences of your actions. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to be here.”

Me: “Neither do you, [Girl]. I’m sorry you disagree with how I feel about his passing, but nobody said you had to come on MY page and start talking like that.”

A moment later, I got a private message.

Girl: “You’re a f****** b****-a** white s***. [Middle Finger emoji]. Enjoy your blissfully racist life. I’m done with you.”

She blocked me before I could say anything else. I sat there for a moment, stunned and confused, before I realized that the trash had just taken itself out and I now had one less problem in my life.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!