Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Wrongly Accused

| Right | September 29, 2015

Customer: “Excuse me, can you help me find something?”

Me: “Of course, what were you looking for?”

Customer: “I need that leather jacket in the window.”

Me: “Yes, we have them just over here. What size were you after?”

Customer: “No! Not that one! This is black! I need the other one!”

Me: “I’m sorry, we only have one leather jacket in the window. What colour was the one you wanted?”

Customer: “I want the tan one! Honestly, how do you not know what is in your own window?”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, but we don’t actually have a tan leather jacket in store right now.”

Customer: “Oh, this is ridiculous. Come, look at your own damn window and pay a little attention for once!”

(The customer physically takes me by the wrist and leads me outside, past a baffled looking colleague working at the front door!)

Customer: “There! That’s the god-d*** jacket I want. Can you get it for me or find someone in the store who knows what they’re doing?!”

Me: “…Sir, this isn’t our window. This is [Store Next Door]’s window. They’ll be able to help you find the right size.”

Customer: “You should have told me I was in the wrong store in the first place!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!