Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Word-Trickonometry

| Romantic | October 2, 2012

(My boyfriend and I are long distance while he’s in school, so we text constantly. He’s an electrical engineering major and is doing calculus homework one night. We’re planning on getting married.)

Me: “If you use any kind of calculus pick up line on our wedding night, it’s not happening.”

Boyfriend: “Honey, you must be a derivative because I am radical about you!”

Me: “I can’t believe you just said that.”

Boyfriend: “Or better yet, baby, I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.”

Me: “Oh, my…”

Boyfriend: “We are going to have a great time with this.”

Me: “I have no idea what you’re saying but it’s making me bust a gut.”

Boyfriend: “That’s because if I were a function, you would be my asymptote. I would always tend towards you.”

Me: “Hey, that one I actually understood!”

Boyfriend: Baby, you’re like sin x and I am like cos x. Together we make one.”

Me: “Awesome.”

Boyfriend: “And also, I am your cosine baby! Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.”

Me: “That’s the sweetest nerdy thing anyone has ever said to me.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!