Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Won’t Like The State Of The Pizza

| Right | February 10, 2014

(I am a delivery driver on a delivery, and am unable to find the house that I am looking for, so I call the customer for help.)

Customer: “Hello?”

Me: “Hi. This is the delivery driver in charge of delivering your pizza. Unfortunately, I’m a little stuck. I can’t seem to find your house. Could you verify your address for me?”

Customer: “Yeah, no problem! It’s [address].”

Me: “Okay. Well, that’s the same address that I have and I’m pretty sure I’m in the right place but I don’t see that address.”

Customer: “Oh, it’s pretty hard to see my house at night especially because there are no street light near me. I’ll come outside to meet you.”

(I am thoroughly confused by this because it is only six pm and the sun is still up.)

Me: “Excuse me, but it sounded like you said it was dark out so I wasn’t able to see your house?”

Customer: “Yeah. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.”

Me: “No, no. That’s not the problem. Could you tell me what city your in?”

Customer: “Um… I’m in Boston, Massachusetts. Where the h*** are you?”

Me: “Sir, you called the [Pizza Shop] in Greeley, Colorado.”

Customer: “Oh… I was wondering why the area code wasn’t normal.”


Did you find this story on our Delivery Driver roundup?

Click here to read the next story!

Click here to go back to the roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!