Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Woman In Black Attack

| Related | July 4, 2012

(My brother and I share a little quirk. Whenever we’re watching something on TV that scares us or freaks us out, we grab a cushion and put it on top of our heads. I just bought ‘The Woman in Black’ on DVD. We saw it together at the cinema and it scared us silly. We’re in our lounge this time, watching it on a little TV screen, and it’s in the middle of the day. My brother is a huge, 6’2” rugby player and bodybuilder.)

Brother: *at the beginning of the film* “I’ll be fine, you know. This’ll just be funny. I’ve seen it twice before and everything.”

(By the middle of the film, after the first little scare bit, he’s sitting next to me wide eyed and pale faced.)

Me: *holding out a cushion* “Do you want a cushion for protection?”

(He wordlessly takes it, and we simultaneously jam them on our heads. By the end of the movie, we’re surrounded by a pillow fort, and my brother is wearing a washing basket on his head so he can hide.)

Brother: “WHY HAVE I SEEN THIS MOVIE THREE TIMES!?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!