Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Wish You Could Literally Throw The Book At Them

| Friendly | May 12, 2016

(I’m a Hunger Games fan and am excited to watch ‘Mockingjay Part 2.’ However, my experience is being ruined by the woman next to me, who is texting on her phone with the brightness all the way up. I can’t move as the seats are assigned and the theater is nearly full. After twenty minutes of this, I decide to confront her.)

Me: “Excuse me, could you please put your phone away?”

Woman: “I can do what I want. I’m a true fan, not just some kid trying to fit in with the crowd.”

Me: *whispering* “I just want to enjoy the movie.”

Woman: “Oh, please, I bet you haven’t even seen the other movies. I’m a true fan, so it’s okay if I’m on my phone.”

Me: *still watching while whispering* “Actually, I’ve seen all the movies and read all the books.”

Woman: “Shows what you know! There are no books!”

(She resumes texting throughout the entire movie. I don’t want to leave my seat and find an usher because I don’t want to miss any more of the movie. I’m surprised I was the only one who even said anything to her!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!