Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Wilt By Association

| Right | October 10, 2012

(I’m the only barman on shift and have just told a rather rowdy customer that he’ll have to leave if he doesn’t calm down. However, he starts to mouth off at me instead. A MASSIVE guy who I’ve never met before turns around to watch him.)

Customer: *to the massive guy* “What the f*** you gonna do? I’ll f***ing take you, I’ll beat the f***ing s*** out of you!”

Massive Guy: “Hah! No you f***ing won’t. This guy…” *indicates me* “…can chokeslam me, so I’d love to see what he can do to YOU.”

(The rowdy customer looks up at him, and then looks back at me in surprise.)

Customer: “Uh… yeah, right. He’s a f***ing twig. He couldn’t do s*** to anyone!”

(I shrug and start to walk round the bar.)

Me: “Okay, if you’re so sure, let’s go outside, shall we?”

(At this, the rowdy customer deflates and backs towards the door.)

Customer: “Uh… nevermind… I’ll… I’ll take your word for it!” *turns tail and runs*

Me: *to the massive guy* “Thanks for the help there.”

Massive Guy: “Don’t worry about it. I hate seeing people try to bully barstaff. You shouldn’t disrespect the guy who gives you beer.”

(His drinks were free for the rest of the night!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!