Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Will Need To Seriously Back Up

| Learning | November 22, 2013

(My mother is taking professional French training at a school very close to my university, and they have issued her a parking pass for the lot, which university students are not allowed to use. The pass is clearly hanging from the rearview mirror. Normally we carpool together but on this day she did not go in. I drive myself to school and park in the lot like I do every day. An older man who I assume works for the school pulls in at the same time as me. I get out of my car, put my headphones in and begin walking away from the French school.)

Man: “Hey!”

(I have my headphones in, so I barely hear him, but since I am legally parked I assume he is not addressing me and keep walking.)

Man: “Hey! Lady!”

(Just as I turn around, he is right behind me. He roughly grabs my shoulder and spins me around.)

Me: “Hey! Ow! What the h***, dude?”

Man: “How many times do I have to tell you f***ing college kids to move your d*** cars! No student parking! Idiot b****!”

(He shoves me a few feet back towards my car. I just stare at him, and point at my windshield, where the pass is hanging.)

Me: “Maybe if you checked my godd*** window first, you’d find that I’m legally parked! Second, my mother is [government official in the justice system], and she’s a student here, so you better believe she’s going to hear about the staff member who assaulted me in the parking lot. Are you going to apologize, or do I have to go in and talk to your boss about checking passes before verbally or physically harassing them?”

(The man turns beet red and storms off, muttering. I tell my mother about the incident, and she relays it to the director of the French school. The next time I see the man in the parking lot, he rushes inside and glares out me out of the window until I’m out of sight.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!