Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Will Fight You Tooth And Nail

| Learning | April 15, 2014

(I’ve been having some problems with my feet, and it has finally reached the point where I’m in a wheelchair due to pain.)

Gym Teacher: “Why aren’t you in your gym clothes?”

Me: “I can’t do gym. I can’t get out of the wheelchair.”

Gym Teacher: “What? Do you have a doctor’s note?”

Me: “No.”

Gym Teacher: “No note, no sitting out. Get your gym clothes on get off your butt and play hockey!”

Me: “I don’t think you understand! When I put weight on my feet the pain is so bad I collapse! I cannot physically get out of this chair!”

Gym Teacher: “Well, fine. You can sit out today, but tomorrow you must have a note or I will make you play.”

(The teacher then proceeded to spend the rest of gym class insulting me and making me cry. My mom spent the afternoon trying to get ahold of my doctor, but he was out of town. Luckily my mom had an appointment with the dentist the same day. Since my gym teacher hadn’t specified which doctor, the next day she had to accept a note with dancing teeth on it!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!