Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Why Can’t People Like This Just Stay Home?

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: mstarrbrannigan | October 30, 2021

I was working at the front desk of a hotel when a man approached me.

Man: “HEY! I want to know what I’m in trouble for!”

Me: “I’m not sure. Are you a guest here?”

Man: “No, I was here with my girlfriend yesterday and now I guess I’m in trouble. They said I damaged the room!”

Me: “They?”

Man: “[Guests in different room].”

I happened to know that the guests in the different room had paid for a room for some of their friends for a night on Saturday night, and those friends had gotten blood ALL OVER the room. Sheets, towels, and even on the wall.

Me: “Okay, yes. There was blood all over your room, and housekeeping found meth in the room.”

Man: “They planted that stuff there! That was just my girlfriend’s period blood, and they started cleaning the room before we even left.”

Me: “There was no one in the room when they started cleaning it.”

Man: “But our stuff was still there!”

Me: “Your drugs?”

Man: “Yes… NO!”

His friends had paid for the damage to the room, and I assume they went after him to get paid back for it and that’s what he was throwing a fit about.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!