Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

On The Same Level Of Engagement

| Romantic | April 29, 2016

(For my bridal shower, my maid of honor has come over to interview my soon to be husband and tape his answers to be shown in front of everyone as part of a quiz game. I am not allowed to watch, so I have no idea what questions she asked or what his answers were. After the maid of honor leaves he gives me a worried look.)

Me: “How was it?”

Husband-To-Be: “Just promise me you won’t be too mad…”

Me: “Uh… I’m nervous now… What did you say?”

Husband-To-Be: “I can’t tell you, but just promise you won’t be mad.”

(Later after the quiz game at the bridal shower, where I am asked the same series of questions in front of everyone and have to see if my answers match up with his. It was very cute and funny. I meet up with him and his sister.)

Me: “You did a very good job, babe! Your answers were very sweet. You had me so nervous; why did you think I’d get mad?”

Husband-To-Be: “I got the date we got engaged wrong…”

Me: “Oh! I did, too! I wasn’t even close to the right date.”

Husband-To-Be: “Awesome! High five!”

Sister-In-Law-To-Be: “You guys are hopeless. It’s written on a sign that is literally on your front door! The sign reads ‘[My Name] + [His Name] engaged! [Date].'”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!