Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Who Does She Sink She Is

| Right | March 17, 2013

(I’m a lifeguard at a local pool. My girlfriend stops by on my lunch break. We’re standing near the concession stand when a middle aged woman approaches, dragging a teenage boy behind her.)

Woman: “You! Young man! Front and center!”

Me: “How may I help you, ma’am?”

Woman: “While you were standing around flirting with this… this harlot, my baby almost drowned!”

(My girlfriend bursts out laughing, and the woman’s 15-year-old “baby” turns bright red.)

Me: “So sorry, ma’am. I’m not on duty right now, but several other lifeguards are. I’d appreciate it if you refrained from calling other guests vulgar names, though.”

Woman: “I’m just calling them as I see them! Look at how she’s dressed! Those shorts barely cover her butt!”

Girlfriend: *trying to hold in her laughter* “I think I’m going to run, babe. Love you.”

Woman:Love!? You two are not in love! You’ve known each other for thirty seconds and almost caused my baby to drown!”

Me: *sighing* “Okay, ma’am. I will be back on duty in five minutes.”

Woman: “Okay! By the way, dear, you could do much better than that harlot!”


This story is included in our Lunch Break story roundup!

Want to read the next story? Click here!

Want to read the story roundup? Click here!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!