Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Whip Up Some Innuendo

, , , , , | Right | August 31, 2019

(I’m working in a coffee shop making people’s drinks. A customer comes over to me as I’m working.)

Customer: “I’ve had a really awful day. Could I ask you a favor?”

Me: “Sure, I will see if it’s something I can help you with.”

Customer: “Oh, thank you! I know it’s bad, but I really need a good whipping! Will you please give me the best whipping you can?”

Me: *trying not to laugh* “Don’t worry; I am a master with the whip. I will be sure to give you a good, strong, whipping.”

Customer: “Oh, thank you! That would…” *suddenly realizes what they said and turns bright red* “Oh, my God! I can’t believe I said that! I meant that I’m trying to cut dairy out of my diet, but I really want whipped cream today. But since it’s a treat I don’t want the runny whipped cream.”

Me: *laughing* “Here you go: a coconut caramel macchiato with extra whipped cream, the good kind.”

Customer: “Bless your heart! You are a goddess!”

(They left smiling, walking past my coworker who was fluffing the pastry case while another customer asked them where we kept our “butt plugs” so their drink wouldn’t spill.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!