Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Where Would She Even Keep A Pen, Anyway?

, , , | Right | CREDIT: Xdemonamo177 | November 5, 2021

In my previous workplace, in a hotel, we had this stupid rule that if anyone wanted a refund, they had to sign an additional paper stating that they indeed wanted their money back. I don’t know what the reasoning was behind this policy and honestly, I don’t care.

One pleasant evening, I was tasked to print this lovely paper and go get the guest’s signature. I went and knocked on the door and instantly, without any reply, the door was opened by a smiling naked lady. I didn’t even manage to say a word.

There was a second or two of shock for both of us. I wasn’t expecting THAT, and as it seemed like she wasn’t, either.

Lady: “Oh, my gosh!”

And she slammed the door in my face. I stood there for a moment wondering what I should do next, and just as I decided to knock again and say sorry, I saw her husband bouncily walking in my direction with a bottle of wine. Evidently, he was the one the naked lady was waiting for.

“That’s my chance to get a signature and get out of here,” I thought, and I did. Fortunately, my shift was about to end, so I never saw them again. I wonder if she told her husband about that incident at all.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!