Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

When They Don’t Get What They Want They Cause A Stink

| Right | December 2, 2015

(I am working at the counter of a bowling alley inside of a busy shopping mall when a older man in his 70s walks in:)

Older Man: “Hi. Where are your bathrooms, young man?”

(I point down the hall at the sign that says “restrooms”. He walks down and I continue my side-work. About 15 minutes later the older man comes back up to my counter.)

Older Man: “Excuse me.”

Me: “Yes, what can I do for you?”

Older Man: “I hope you have somebody here with a strong constitution to clean up in there.”

(Looking very proud of himself he walks out of the alley and back into the mall. I then walk into the men’s room to see what he is talking about. The older man had defecated all over the floor, walls, toilet bowl lid, handicap rail, and anything else in the stall. I quickly run out and put a closed sign over the men’s room. I go to my manager and explain what had happened and he starts laughing hysterically.)

Manager: “Dude! I can’t believe he did it again! This old man has done this twice before. He refused to pay [amount] for bowling shoes for his grandson when we first opened and now has gotten back at us by doing this.”

Me: “So what should I do about this? It’s horrific in there.”

Manager: “Just leave it. I’ll have [Store Manager] do it. He’s the one who was making the old man buy shoes in the first place.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!