Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Relationship On Elm Street

| Romantic | June 17, 2016

(I am a HUGE horror nerd. The ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ series is my favorite horror franchise. Last month, I went to a horror con and got to meet most of the cast of ‘Nightmare 3,’ as well as Alice Cooper, who I’ve been a fan of since I was probably in utero, thanks to my parents. I’ve been following the con’s Facebook page because they’re holding another, larger, one in October. I’m also getting married in three-and-a-half months, to the love of my life.)

Me: *sitting on the foot of the bed with my laptop, I check Facebook one more time and see a new post from the con announcing a new guest, so I scroll down to read it* “OH, MY GOD! HONEY! HONEY! HONEY!”

Fiancé: *hurries into the bedroom* “What? What’s wrong?

Me: “THEY HAVE ROBERT ENGLUND!”

Fiancé: “Huh?”

Me: “THAT HORROR CON JUST ANNOUNCED THAT THEY BOOKED ROBERT ENGLUND FOR OCTOBER! OH, MY GOD!”

Fiancé: *knows what a huge Nightmare fan I am* “Oh, awesome!”

Me: *suddenly wraps my arms around him and hugs him tight, still literally capslocking* “OH, MY GOD, YAAAAAAY!”

Fiancé: “Woah!” *I start to lay back onto the bed, pulling him on top of me* “Honey!”

Me: *wraps legs around him* “This is like the best year ever! I got to meet Alice Cooper and Heather Langenkamp and now I get to meet Robert Englund and—”

Fiancé: “Hey, what about me?”

Me: “You didn’t let me finish!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!