Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

When Spooning Turns Bad, Part 2

| Romantic | October 11, 2012

(My boyfriend and I are miles apart while he’s in a sports tournament. We Skype everyday to make up for the lost time. It is in the early hours of the morning; he is very sleepy and has a habit of talking in third person when he’s tired. He has his laptop on his bed while he lays on his side next to it.)

Boyfriend: *in the third person* “[His name] misses his boyfriend!”

Me: “Aw, babe, miss you too!”

Boyfriend: “[His name] doesn’t think he will be able to get to sleep. Why can’t you be here? We could cuddle!”

Me: *laughs* “You’ll be home in a few days, we’ll make up for it then?”

Boyfriend: *face lights up* “I have an idea!”

(He turns the laptop around so it’s facing away from him, and puts it on its side. He then wraps his arm around the laptop.)

Boyfriend: “Ha! It’s like we’re spooning!” *pause* “That was very lame, wasn’t it? I’m sorry.”

Me: “Yes, but don’t be sorry! It was also the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. So you are forgiven!”

Boyfriend: “Yay!” *laptop moves a little* “You can’t see, but I’m doing a victory dance!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!