Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

When Mood Swings Attack, Part 2

, , , | Right | March 30, 2008

(A woman orders a Reuben sandwich and returns to the counter 30 minutes later with about a fourth of the sandwich eaten.)

Woman: “I want to speak to your manager right now!”

Crew member: “Sure, no problem.” *goes and gets manager*

Manager: “Hi, what can I do for you today?”

Woman: “Yeah, I got this Reuben at 4 pm and it’s SOGGY!”

Manager: “Well, ma’am, you purchased it half an hour ago…”

Woman: “Well, I want a new one!”

Manager: *hoping to get the looney out of the store* “Sure, no problem.”

(Suddenly, the woman goes from angry to flat-out crazy.)

Woman: “HERE’S YOUR DELICIOUS REUBEN!” *rubs sauce on the counter and throws a part of sandwich at manager*

Manager: *dumbfounded*

Woman: “I’m sorry… it’s not your fault.”

Manager: “…It’s alright…”

Woman: *thinks for a second, then throws remaining sandwich bits at manager*

(We all laughed quite hysterically, and our manager walked around with Reuben sauce on his crotch all day.)

Related:
When Mood Swings Attack


This story is part of the Customers-Overreacting roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

23 Stories Of Truly Terrible Parent Customers

 

Read the next Customers-Overreacting roundup story!

Read the Customers-Overreacting roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!