Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

When Fast Food Is Too Fast

, , , | Right | March 24, 2022

Back when I was a teenager, I worked at a local fast food place. At certain points through the day, a manager would ask somebody to go out to the lobby and grab all the dine-in trays and take them to the back to spray them down and sanitize them.

I was collecting them from the lobby while it was pretty dead; nobody was currently queuing up to order, and there were maybe three people sitting at tables. Our drive-thru, however, was starting to get busy with a pre-dinner rush.

I was just starting to take the trays to the back when I watched a man walk out of the men’s restroom, look at the mostly empty lobby, look at the registers with no line at them… and then proceed to exit the restaurant, get in his car, and pull into the drive-thru that had a line of at least eight cars in front of him instead of just ordering his food at the counter.

It’s been years, and I honestly still don’t understand that guy’s thought process.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!