Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

When Customer And Employee Agree On How Stupid You Are

, , , | Right | August 26, 2019

(I am eating out with some friends in a pub that serves Mexican food, and I’ve volunteered to place everyone’s orders at the bar. It is a pretty simple menu.)

Friend #1: “I’m going to have the cheesy nachos.”

Friend #2: “Yeah, nachos sound good. I’ll have the chili ones.”

Me: “With beef or beans?”

Friend #2: “Beef.”

Friend #1: “Wait, I want beef on my cheesy nachos, too!”

Me: “Okay, so you want the beef chili nachos, but with cheese on?”

Friend #1: “No, I want the cheese nachos, but with beef chili.”

Me: “Um, since the beef chili nachos are more expensive, I’m pretty sure they’re going to charge you the price of them, instead.”

Friend #1: “But I only want the cheesy nachos; I just want beef chili on top of them, too.”

(I fail to see her logic but feel certain the bar staff will clear this right up.)

Me: “Okay, so the last order is for the cheesy nachos, but with the chili beef.”

Bartender: “Well, since all of our nachos have cheese on, that’s basically the beef chili nachos, then.”

Me: “I know. I tried.”


This story is part of our Nachos roundup!

Read the next story in this roundup!

Read the Nachos roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!