Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

What She Needs Is A Skynet

, , , , , , | Right | January 24, 2011

Customer: “Hello, I have a problem. My computer doesn’t do anything.”

Me: “You mean that it doesn’t turn on?”

Customer: “It turns on just fine, but then it doesn’t do anything after that.”

Me: “So, you mean that after turning on, you simply get a blank screen?”

Customer: “No, it shows the manufacturer’s logo for a moment, then it says ‘loading.’”

Me: “And it just gets stuck there, then?”

Customer: “No. After that, there’s a picture of a green field and a blue sky.”

Me: “Well, that’s the default desktop. That all sounds right.”

Customer: “But it doesn’t do anything! I’ve left it for hours and hours and nothing will happen once it gets there!”

Me: “So, even if you click on an icon or a button or try to move the mouse, there’s no response? Could you try to be a little more specific about the problem?”

Customer: “Mouse? Icons? Why would I try to click on anything?! My friend told me this thing could do my taxes and my homework but it just sits there all day and doesn’t do anything!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!