Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

What A Tangled Web We Weave

, , , , | Right | January 15, 2009

(A customer has already ordered, picked up, and drunk most of his drink. He then walks up to the counter, very angry.)

Me: “How can I help you?”

Customer: “What the f*** is this?!” *points to his cup*

Me: “It looks like the drink I made you, and you seem to have already enjoyed it.”

Customer: “No smart-a**, this!” *pours the drink onto the counter and a key bounces out* “What the f*** is going on here?!”

Me: *alarmed* “I am so sorry, sir! When I made the drink, I know there wasn’t a key in it. Let me make you a new one.”

Customer: “Yeah! You f****** better make me a new f****** drink. This is complete bull-s***! You’re lucky I don’t sue you and this coffee company!”

(I take the key and make him a new drink, and he goes and sits outside with his friends. The key isn’t mine, so I start asking coworkers and customers. No one is claiming it. The customer walks up about five minutes later, bright red and embarrassed.)

Customer: “Yeah, uh… I’m going to need my car key back so I can go home.”


This story is part of the Even-More-Customers-Caught-Lying-themed roundup!

Read the next Even-More-Customers-Caught-Lying-themed story!

Read the Even-More-Customers-Caught-Lying-themed roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!