Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

What A Deal!

, , , , | Legal | July 20, 2020

The police department of my small town has a huge shakeup after several justifiable complaints come to light about the illegal activity being committed by several officers and the Chief of Police. They are finally replaced with mostly good people who work hard to regain the trust of the town and who at least have a good sense of humor.

About six months after it happens, one of the new officers comes through the drive-thru window of the gas station where I am working.

Me: “Hey there, what can I get for you today?”

Officer: “I’ll take three packs of [Cigarettes] and a can of [Dip].”

Me: “That’ll be around [amount]; let me go grab those for you.”

I grab them and come back to begin ringing him up.

Officer: “You know, I see you in here just about every day. You’re always having to ask us what you can do for us, so let’s turn the tables. What can I get for you?”

Me: “Five million dollars in small, unmarked, non-sequential bills, please.”

He is clearly not expecting that quick answer, because he bursts out laughing at once as he pays for his items.

Officer: “That’s a good one! Okay, deal. Can I slip you a few ink packets with that?”

Me: “God have mercy on your soul if I find an ink packet in there. You have a safe day.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!