Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

We’re Pretty Sure Arizona Doesn’t Like You, Either

, , , , | Right | October 3, 2020

I work in a gas station. The cashier speaks broken English but is the sweetest lady you’ll ever meet. The manager is extremely customer-oriented, known for sucking up to customers to ensure repeat business. A customer comes up and slams an item down on the counter.

Customer: “Give me my money back for this piece of s***!”

Cashier: “No problem, sir. Could I please see your receipt?”

Customer: “Whatever.”

The customer also slams the receipt down on the counter.

Cashier: “I’m sorry, sir, but this is a copy and we have to have the original receipt. Do you have it?”

Customer: “What the f*** do you mean? Why can’t you just do it with that?”

Cashier: “I’m sorry, sir, but I have to have it.”

Customer: “I hate all you f***ers in Arizona; you’re all a bunch of f****** idiots! Useless!”

He goes out to his car to get the original receipt. When he comes back, he slams it down on the counter, as well.

Customer: “There! Now give me my f****** money!”

Cashier: “Okay, sir, let me call my manager, because I’m not allowed to complete returns.”

Customer: “No, you’re f****** not! You’re gonna give my my f****** money right f****** now! This is bulls***!”

At this point, everyone in the travel plaza can hear him screaming, and the manager runs out from the office.

Manager: “I’m so sorry about that, sir. What can I help you with today?”

Customer: “Just give me my f****** money!”

Manager: “Sure thing, sir. I just need to know why you’re returning this item so I can process the return. Corporate requires it.”

Customer: “I don’t have to f****** tell you anything! I hate this g**d***ed state! You’re all idiots, every single f****** one of you!”

Manager: “You know what? I don’t need your business! Get out.”

Customer: “No, you’re going to refund my f****** money!”

Manager: “Get out, or I’m calling the cops!”

Customer: “Call the cops! I’d love to talk to them! I’m f****** security at [Fast Food Restaurant]; my badge is in the car. They won’t do s***!”

My manager calls 911, and when the customer realizes he’s serious about it, he tries to leave with his unpaid-for soda.

Manager: “Sir, you haven’t paid for that!”

Customer:Oooh! Big f****** deal!”

He slams two dollars on the counter.

Customer: “Keep the f****** change, a**hole!”

Manager: “Actually, sir, the soda is $2.17, so that’s not enough.”

The customer throws the soda.

Customer: “F*** this place!”

The customer ran outside and made faces at the manager through the window, got in his car, and made laps around the gas pumps, before flying out of our parking lot at least at 100 mph, running a red light in the process.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!