Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Well, That’s A Horse Of A Different Color

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: verumperscientiam | July 5, 2021

I worked for about twenty years as a server and thought I’d seen it all until I started this job. I work currently as the night auditor at a small hotel in a university town.

A few weeks ago, I had a noise complaint at around 3:00 am. I called the room twice and got no response, so I walked up there and knocked on the door. When the door opened, there stood Catwoman. She purred at me.

Ummmmm…

I looked past her and there was another Catwoman sitting on the back of a man who was clearly dressed as a horse. She had a small whip and lightly smacked his a** with it. He neighed.

I just stood there with my mouth open. Just when I was starting to get my thoughts together, a dude dressed as a My Little Pony walked out of the bathroom on all fours and snorted. I lost it.

When I recovered, I told them about the noise complaint and asked them to keep it down. They apologized and I didn’t hear any more out of them. When they checked out, they were very friendly.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!