Twister Tales! Bad weather is no laughing matter, which is why this week we share five stories of how selfish and senseless customers can be—even in the face of disaster.
- The Wind In The Windows (3,315 thumbs up)
A crazy caller finds out there’s a good reason tornado sirens are so loud!
- Can’t See The Forest For The Airborne Trees (3,053 thumbs up)
Not a good idea: ringing up tech support in the middle of a twister.
- Tornado 1, Whiny Caller 0 (2,680 thumbs up)
The customer is always right, except when the employee needs to run for their life!
- How Dorothy Does Her Shopping (2,515 thumbs up)
Neither torrential rain or airborne objects can stop this shopper.
- Great Game Until The Tornado Stole Home (1,704 thumbs up)
Mother Nature messes with the wrong Red Sox fan!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!