Conspiracy Theories! In this week’s roundup, we feature five stories of customers getting kooky over conspiracies!
- Pepperoni Pizza With A Side Of Pointless Paranoia (8,490 thumbs up)
This frantic 911 caller begs to be delivered from evil… with a side of breadsticks, of course!
- His Groceries Have Just Been Terminated (2,750 thumbs up)
Now hiring at the grocery store: managers, stockers, Skynet…
- We Can Thank Hollywood And “Hacker” Films For This (2,649 thumbs up)
Tech Support: 1337 [email protected] in ur carz, pwning ur batteriez!
- In CyberSpace, No One Can Hear You Scream (2,374 thumbs up)
Tinfoil is a proven anti-alien deterrent, but only if you wrap the dog, too.
- Lost In Translation (2,585 thumbs up)
Don’t translate this, because the government kills translators!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!