Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

We Think We Know Who Is On Drugs

, , , , | Right | June 14, 2020

It’s late at night and I’m supposed to be picking up my boyfriend from work, but I leave a bit too early so I decide to stop at a local convenience store to grab a bottle of water. This store is on a somewhat bad side of town.

As I enter, I notice the clerk is bent down under the counter stocking cigarettes, and there is one other customer who is on the opposite side of the door. 

Customer: “I bet you hate having to work here all night with crazy people on drugs trying to steal things from you.” 

The clerk obviously can’t hear the guy. The customer walks up to the counter and I get in line behind him. 

Customer: “You don’t have to be such an a**hole, man! I was just trying to make conversation and be nice!” 

Clerk: *Politely* “I’m very sorry, but I couldn’t hear you.”

Customer: “That’s bulls***! You’re a f****** a**hole and I’m not going to pay for this stuff now!” 

Clerk: “I can’t let you do that, sir.” 

Customer: “Well, I’m going to and you can’t do anything about it!” 

The clerk snatches an orange juice out of the customer’s hand, but before he can grab anything else, the customer runs out of the store. I pay for my things and tell the clerk I’m sorry he had to deal with that, and I start to walk out to my car. In the parking lot, the guy pulls up, almost hitting me with his car, and gets out. 

Customer: *To me* “I guess I should go pay the guy since he has to deal with such a**hole druggies all night.”

Considering the fact that a police station was less than a block away, I’m pretty sure the guy was just trying to avoid having the cops called on him.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!