Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Wasting Time To Calm Down

| Right | June 24, 2015

Me: “Customer service, how may I direct your call?”

Customer: “I need to know when my delivery is coming.”

Me: “Okay, Do you know if it’s being delivered today?”

Customer: “Don’t give me that s***, b****! Just ask my d*** name! You’re only going to be delivering to one [Name]! I already talked to the manager because I had problems with your stupid customer service rep yesterday! So stop wasting my d*** time!”

Me: “Okay, sir. How do you spell your name?”

Customer: “It’s [Name].”

Me: “Well, sir. According to my records, you do have a delivery today. The guys will call you and give you a two-hour window.”

Customer: “And they don’t have the d*** schedule yet?”

Me: “Sir, it’s an hour before the store even opens. No, they don’t.”

Customer: “But they will call?”

Me: “Yes.”

Customer: “Well, why didn’t you just tell me that instead of asking a bazillion questions? Stupid b****! All you want to do is waste my d*** time!”

Me: “Well, sir, if you’d answered my first question instead of throwing a tantrum, this call would’ve ended much more quickly. Would you like to speak to my manager?”

Customer: *click*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!