Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Wait Till He’s Gone

, , , , | Right | July 19, 2018

(I am working customer service at a smaller grocery store. A middle-aged man approaches the desk and slams his receipt on the counter. Note that till number two has always printed the receipts somewhat lighter in colour than the rest of the tills.)

Customer: “I have been to till two for the past two weeks straight, and the ink is always too light on the receipt! I need my receipts for business and they always fade in less than a week!”

Me: “All right, I can pass that message along to my manager.”

Customer: “No, I already asked someone, and it’s been two weeks and nothing is done! Your manager makes millions of dollars a month; he can afford to come down here and fix it himself! Like, b****, get your a** down here and fix it!”

Me: “…”

Customer: *continues yelling and complaining*

Me: “I will pass it on to my manager.”

Customer: “I expect it to be fixed when I come back.” *crumples receipt and stuffs it in his pocket*

(No wonder his receipts fade. Also, he could have just gone to another till…)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!