Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Wait In Line, Parish The Thought

, , , , | Right | April 12, 2011

(A customer comes up to the front of a long checkout line.)

Me: “Ma’am, you have to go to the back of the line or go to another line to purchase. There is already a line here.”

Customer: “I have to checkout now! I have to go to church in five minutes!”

Me: “I’m sorry, ma’am, but you have to wait. You could also come back and get your toy after your service.”

Customer: “I have to checkout now! I bet you’re just some heathen who wants me to miss church!”

(A customer who is also a priest comes up to the front.)

Priest: “Ma’am, going to church will not make you a better Christian. Shouting something as hateful as ‘heathen’ to this sweet lady certainly won’t help either.”

Customer: “She won’t check me out so I can go to church! She obviously is not Christian.”

Priest: “Ma’am, just please go to the back of the line, or leave. Nobody wants to hear your hateful comments to such a sweet woman. She might not be Christian, but she sure gives a lot more respect to people than you do.”

Customer: *huffs* “Fine! But when God sends his fire upon both of you, you’ll be sorry!”


This story is part of the Impatient Customers roundup!

Read the next Impatient Customers roundup story!

Read the Impatient Customers roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!