Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Video Games Are So Much More Immersive These Days

, , , , | Related | August 24, 2017

(I am trying to get hold of my boyfriend to rearrange a date we had that evening. His mobile is being repaired so I am phoning his house. His younger brother [five years old] seems intent on answering the phone every time I try. I’m losing patience as he doesn’t seem to grasp the concept that it ends the call when you hang up. I have phoned several times already and my boyfriend hasn’t appeared, so I’m assuming that either his brother isn’t telling him or he is out. I try a different tactic.)

Me: “Hello? Is that [Brother] again? This is [Boyfriend]’s friend again. Would you mind putting your mum on?”

Brother: “Hello, [My Name]. I think she’s busy, but I’ll try.” *hangs up*

(I phone again.)

Me: “Hello—”

Brother: “She’s busy. She’s playing in the bathroom. It sounds like she dropped her PlayStation controller.”

Me: “Controller?”

Brother: “It’s shaking!”

(I realise what’s going and politely hang up and just decide to leave the matter completely. Half an hour later, his mum calls me and agrees to pass on my message. Later on our date, I told him the story and he went so white I thought he would pass out, but by the end he laughing hysterically.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!