Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Uncouth Bluetooth

, , , , | Right | September 4, 2009

(A cellphone customer walks up to my counter with a suspicious look on her face.)

Customer: “Listen… you’ve got to help me! It’s my neighbors; they’re spying on me!”

Me: “I’ll be glad to assist you in any way I can, ma’am. Is this related to your cell phone in some way…?”

Customer: “Yes! They’re spying on me in my shower, with… Bluetooths! And the camera on my phone!”

(I glance at her phone, noting that it is neither Bluetooth-capable or a camera phone.)

Me: “Well, your phone lacks both of those capabilities, so I don’t think you need to worry.”

Customer: “BUT THEY ARE! THEY STOLE THE PICTURES FROM MY PHONE AND PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET!”

Me: “Have you tried calling the police about this?”

Customer: “You’re in on it, too, aren’t you?!” *grabs her things and scurries off*


This story is part of our customer conspiracy theorists roundup!

Read the next customer conspiracy theorists roundup story!

Read the customer conspiracy theorists roundup!


This story is part of our Weird Customers roundup!

Read the next Weird Customer story!

Read the Weird Customer roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!