Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

’twas Beauty Killed The Beastly Employee

| Working | December 10, 2014

(It’s a very hot day and I’ve popped into town shirtless. I really need to use the toilet so walk over to the public toilets nearby. A sign says that they are open until 6 pm, however the doors are locked despite it being only 5.15pm. The maintenance man is nearby.)

Me: “Excuse me, can you unlock the toilets? I really need to go.”

Maintenance Man: “Sorry, you’ll have to use [nearby Supermarket].”

Me: “I don’t have a shirt on so I doubt they’ll let me in.”

Maintenance Man: “[Nearby Supermarket] has toilets. Use them. I’ve just cleaned these.”

(Being desperate, I have no time for arguing, so I’m about to start walking away to find another toilet when a beautiful blonde woman approaches the man.)

Beautiful Blonde Woman: “Excuse me, can you open the toilets up for me?”

Maintenance Man: *smiling* “’Course I can, sweetheart.”

(He unlocks the disabled toilets.)

Beautiful Blonde Woman: “Oh, thank you so much. Now, you can let my friend here use them.” *to me* “There you go, sir!”

Me: “Thanks so much!”

(The look on the maintenance man’s face was worth it as I ran into the toilet! Thank you so much, Beautiful Blonde Woman!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!