Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Trying To Clean Up His Act

| Right | September 14, 2014

Coworker: “We had another shoplifter yesterday. Another one of our regular customers that we always look after.”

Me: “Really? Who?”

Coworker: “This guy who brings a bike in.”

Me: “Oh, I saw him as I was leaving yesterday. Had a funny feeling about him.”

Coworker: “Yes. He shopped for about half an hour while I stayed at the counter and kept an eye on his bike. He then came up to ask if we had soap making kits. I told him no but when he bent down to pick up the bag he left by his bike I saw a package with a pair of scissors in it, stuffed down his pants.”

Me: “Down his pants?”

Coworker: “Yes, the back of his pants. I told him he needed to pay for them so he pulled them out and threw them on the counter. But when he turned I noticed another item down his pants so I asked for that as well and he pulled that out. Then I noticed he had something in his pocket so I asked him what that was. He claimed it was something of his. I told him to show me and he pulled out more of our stock and threw it on the counter.”

Me: “I knew I had a strange feeling about him.”

Coworker: “Yes, and I was doing him a favour by watching his bike. I have no idea what else he bought. I watched him leave and saw him go in the fishing shop, so I raced up to warn them. They warned other shops as well. Each made sure he was followed in the store.”

Me: “Hopefully he won’t come back.”

Coworker: “Me, too, but the weirdest part was not long after there was a phone call. It was his voice asking if we had soap making kits.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!