Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Too Much Violence On TV, Even More When It’s Off

, , , , | Right | October 19, 2009

Me: “How can I help you?”

Customer: “You shut me off!”

Me: “I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems. Let me pull up your account.”

Customer: “I ain’t got no d*** account with you. You rip people off so I figure I’ll rip you off, and then you go and shut me off again!”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, what address is this for?”

(Customer gives his address and I see he is documented for repeated cable theft.)

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, but this account needs to be paid for if you want to have cable service.”

Customer: “No, it don’t! I’ll just go on back there and hook up my wires and it’ll come in fine.”

Me: “Yes, sir, that is possible, but it’s against the law to tap into lines without a paid account.”

Customer: “Well, you better make it harder because I’m just gonna go hook it up again, and you better stop unhooking my lines.”

Me: “I do apologize, but I’m afraid we’ll continue to take down any unauthorized hook ups, sir.”

Customer: “Yeah? Well, I’ll be waiting with a shotgun next time!”

Me: “I’m pretty sure that’s illegal too, sir.”

Customer: “No, it ain’t! I got the right to bear arms and if you come out here, I’m gonna BEAR ARMS ON YOU!”


This story is part of our More-You-Read-The-Worse-It-Gets roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

10 Stories About Customers Who Don’t Quite Know How The World Works

 

Read the next More-You-Read-The-Worse-It-Gets roundup story!

Read the More-You-Read-The-Worse-It-Gets roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!