Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Too Much Sugar Isn’t Good For You

, , , , | Romantic | March 12, 2021

I make a post on a website explaining that I’ve lost my job, asking for donations to help me cut down on debt while I search for a job and offering “adoptables” — premade character designs — to people who don’t want to give something for nothing. Usually, when I make posts like this on one particular site, I wind up getting offers from sugar daddies or people trying to ask for my bank details, so I add a disclaimer to my post saying no thanks and no way.

The next day, I sign in to find a message in my inbox.

Stranger: “Hello, how are you doing today? I’m [Stranger] from Michigan. I hope you are well, and nice meeting you. Your profile hits home with me and I like that you seem relaxed and very open. If you would not mind, I’d like you to be my sugar baby. I promise to pay $700 twice a week. Here’s my number [redacted] and my Kik is [redacted]; you can text me. Hoping to read from you soon.”

Me: “So, which part stuck out to you more: the part where my profile says I’m married and monogamous, or my recent post saying I’m not looking for a sugar daddy?”

For reasons man may never know, he didn’t reply.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!