Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Today Everyone Is A Top Dog

, , , , , | Hopeless | May 12, 2018

I’m driving to work tonight on a major road with two lanes of traffic in either direction. I pass through a rather large intersection when I notice two things: there is a woman struggling to run through the high grass at the side of the road, and the cars in the right lane have all slowed down. I don’t think there’s a connection right away as I continue driving in the left lane, but then I see it: a tiny dog, maybe a Frenchie or something similar, running full speed on the right shoulder of the road. I’m worried for it, but there’s nothing I can do moving at the speed I’m going, and I’ve already passed it.

That’s when I notice people in the right lane beginning to pull over. At first I see just one or two, but then I look in the rearview mirror and see that every single car has pulled onto the shoulder to avoid hitting the poor dog and presumably to help catch it. I obviously wasn’t around to see if it worked, but so many people were putting the effort in I can’t imagine it didn’t. Seeing that line of cars whose drivers all just decided to work together warmed my heart.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!